Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dasher in Old Olive and Early Espresso

The card above is so simple. Just two pieces of cardstock and three stamps.
It looks fairly simple this way.
If you wish you can dress it up with dazzling diamonds and rhinestones to step it up and get the wow factor.
Dasher has been "rock and rolled" in the old olive and Early espresso ink (but only lightly).
The stamps are:
 Dasher
Heard from the heart
and Elements of Style.
This card uses just two stamps:
Dasher and Curly cute with a background of wheeled swirls and some polka dot patterned paper.
The variations for Dasher are endless...
expect to see a lot more of him between now and December!

1 comment:

  1. Nerida, these cards are so elegant! I was weighing up getting Dasher as I placed an order last night. But I exercised some rare self control - now I want it really badly!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: