Friday, October 29, 2010

Shimmer painting on a Top note mask

Here is one of my early experiments with white shimmer paint and a sponge dauber.
Firstly I sponged the background with Pear Pizazz and stamped the lovely as a tree stamp.
I stamped the single tree in Old Olive ink and then again on vanilla cardstock, cut it out and raised it on dimensionals to bring it more to the foreground. 
The shimmer paint comes in a little bottle. I only needed a little bit of shimmer paint on my sponge dauber to get all this shine and shimmer. I seemed to have picked up some pink ink somewhere ...
"never-the-less" I've got my shimmery, glimmery effect that I was after.
Then just to up the glittery stakes I added some
2 way glue and tossed on some dazzling diamonds glitter on the forward tree.
The star on the top of the tree is a stick-on Rhinestone Jewell from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: