Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elements of Dasher, Joy and Heard from the heart.

I am well into Christmas cards now, I was beginning to worry I wouldn't ever start on them then along came this little dasher stamp into my crafting space and now he is leading the Christmas stampede with a whole host of other stamps heading for December 25th. 
 This card teams him up with the Elements of style stamp, and Season of Joy, and Heard from the heart stampsets.
He has been "rock and rolled" in Poppy Parade (the new in colour red) and Early Espresso (my favourite charcoal coloured brown) and has a tafetta bow to accent the split between sentiment and picture.
 He's been dipping his nose a little heavily in the early espresso and is up to his knees in it too.
The snowflake-bauble hangs from the elements of style swirl and is cut out with my 1 1/4" circle punch.
With a Clear rhinestone in the centre for an added bit of bling.
Here's a closer look at the rhinestone jewels. Stampin up do 150 of these for $9.50 in three different sizes.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and all the little details, like his legs and nose. It's really stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: