Thursday, October 14, 2010

We stamped a stack on Tuesday...

Here is one of the cards I made on Tuesday night: the base is Concord Crush and the ink is Old Olive.
The stampsets are Elements of Style (for the branches) and Delightful Decorations plus Heard from the Heart for the sentiment across the bottom.
I made a very basic card to start, tried to repeat it, failed dismally and made a stack of various variations on the same design... I stuck to the same colour ink and cardstock for continuity...
Soon the dazzling diamonds filled the air, the tabletop and floor...
....a bit fell on the cards too.
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Heard from the heart, delightful decorations, Elements of Style
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, whisper white, Concord crush.
Accessories: 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: