Sunday, October 24, 2010

Perfect bubbles!

 The photos of Jess blowing bubbles with her friend Zak were just crying out to be scrapbooked and the circle theme just grew out of that. I was happy how the bubbles cut with my circle scissors tool came out.
It was very easy to cut photos on the glass mat (once I had remembered to put dotto down on the glass)...

The centre photos were left un cut with their white borders and the top and bottom photos cut with the circle scissor tool. I love how you can cut smaller circles of any size and create the ring that I cut to frame the main photo. It accentuates the bubble she is blowing and the elegant eggplant goes with her purple T-shirt.

All I had to do was cut my Title from white cardstock using the timeless type alphabet dies.
They are cut with the big shot machine and come with both upper and lower case letters plus numbers.
I had to put a crown on Miss Jessie's head as she is the Queen (or is that princess) when it comes to blowing bubbles and the tag is from Lots of tags tied with a Rich Razzleberry bow.
To continue the circle theme I used one of the Circle Circus stamps as a background on the Perfect Plum textured cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: