Sunday, October 17, 2010

Season of Joy Medallion

I've combined three stampsets on this card: the medallion, Season of Joy and Heard from the Heart.
The technique used is "rock and roll".
I like it because you can use two colours to get depth and variation in both images.
 I like also how the tree shape and the medallion have the same shapes and dots repeated.
I have only used two ink colours: Pear pizazz and Old olive Classic ink.
 And then for some bling and sparkle I have added a few stick on Rhinestone jewels on the tree.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy, Medallion, Heard from the Heart.
Cardstock: Whisper white, Early Espresso
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Old Olive.
Accessories: Sharp scissors, Clear Rhinestone Jewels, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: