Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank you... I've received a Blog award !

My friend Felicity has awarded me a blog award!!!
I feel very special ...
So thank you to all my blog friends who have encouraged me and commented on my blog.
I try to answer every blog comment to let you know that I appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
Thank you to all of you who visit, even though you may be just quietly going about your blog surfing I do appreciate your visits and hope that you enjoy what I have to share.

  As award recipient I have to share this award with 8 other blog friends
so here are a few of the blog friends I have been visiting lately and want to share my encouragement and appreciation for their creativity:
1. Jayne  www.jaynemercer.com/
2. Erin stampinmystyle.blogspot.com
3. Vanessa vanessawebb.net
4. Lisa lisabstamping.blogspot.com
5. Carol http://inkantations-and-inkarnations.blogspot.com/
6. Tennille stampingwithtennille.blogspot.com
7. Claire clairedaly.typepad.com/
8. Liam inspirestampin.blogspot.com
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nerida. I am honoured to be one of the eight on your list.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Lisa, its nice to recognise and encourage each other when we can.
    Nerida

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: