Saturday, October 02, 2010

Printed petals and style beautiful on a scrapbook page

"Life is Beautiful"...
This is the Title stamp my daughter chose for our scrap book page ... (my scrapbooking is mainly for her so it is only fitting that she chooses what goes on them) and it gets me over the creative block of starting a scrapbook page !    She approved the colours too.
"Life is Beautiful" - somes up a 7 year olds life I guess... a morning at the park, warm sunshine, and someone to push you on the swing. It is missing some journalling and the date but the flowers and photos are in place.
I stamped a half page of printed petals flowers using Melon Mambo, Riding hood red and Pink Pirouette.
Some I cut out free hand and some I punched with a 1" circle punch.
I rock and rolled the large six petalled flower in the melon mambo and then the riding hood red around the edges giving a bit of depth to the patterned flowers. We agreed on a few pearl accents on the centres of some of the flowers.
Look at that smile! She is a delight this one.
Scrapbooking Page Recipe:
Stampsets: Style Beautiful, Printed Petals
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Melon Mambo, Pink pirouette.
Cardstock: Pink pirouette textured, Riding hood red textured.
Whisper white smooth.
Accessories: half backed pearls, snail, dimensionals.
Tools: 1" circle punch, scallop circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: